The term ‘Moonstone Press’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 30 The Rowans, Chalfont St Peter SL9 8SE. Our company registration number is 08307597 (Companies House, Cardiff). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither do we, or any third party, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Occasionally, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Cancellations, refunds and returns policy.
If you would like to change or cancel your order please contact us on 07880 790 651 between 10am – 6pm Monday to Friday. Please be ready to quote your order number and order date.
If you would like to return a book please print out the return form here and send it to us.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, if you buy online or by ‘phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt.
If your order arrives damaged please telephone us on 07880 790 651 between 10am – 6pm, Monday to Friday and we will immediately send an undamaged copy.
Within the UK your books should arrive within 4 days – but often they arrive in less time.
Airmail takes three days to Europe and five to seven days to anywhere else.